Saturday, 19 January 2013

Sketchbook Drawings

Since my last post I have been working on the ELY Art Society website so I have not had a lot of time to post on here. However I have been working with Pen and Ink in a new sketchbook and have promised myself I will either draw or do something else creative everyday. I find this a really good way of relaxing and keeping myself sane.

Anyway the time has come to share some of my efforts:


This sketch is of a farm track running beside a Fenland drain out near Chatteris, the building is a small pumping station. I photographed the spot last summer whilst out on a training walk, it is a really remote spot in beautiful fen country.



Sheep are one of my favourite subjects, mainly because I can draw them. This isn't one of our village sheep as they haven't started lambing yet, more sketches when they do.




The bridge at St Ives (Cambridgeshire NOT Cornwall). The structure in the middle is an old Chapel.


1 comment:

  1. Love your sheep !
    Love all black & white things !

    ReplyDelete